Savannah Walking Tours
Noble Jones Thematic Savannah Walking Tours
Click on each thematic walking tour for detailed tour descriptions, rates, and schedules.
Savannah Saunter – See Georgia’s first city, from James Oglethorpe’s mind to present day. Stroll her beautiful squares and learn her history over the centuries.
Civil War Tour – An entertaining look at Savannah’s involvement in the Civil War, with perspective from the North and the South.
Deeper Into Midnight – One of Savannah’s strangest stories comes to life in this exploration of “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.”
Petals and Metal Garden Tour – Bring your camera on this stroll through the southern squares of the Historic District. Hidden gardens and elaborate iron gates await you!
Bill Thomson’s Authentic Savannah – Walk the oldest residential area in Savannah with the most distinguished and authoritative guide the Hostess City has to offer.
Noble Jones Private Savannah Walking Tours
Noble Stroll – Submerse yourself in an exclusive, extended Savannah Saunter or combine your favorite Noble Jones themed tour with the Savannah Saunter for this private Noble Stroll.
Custom private tours are also available for large groups, schools, and step-on service, where one of our guides accompanies you in your private bus or personal vehicle. Please call us for more information.
General Savannah Walking Tour Information
- Tours given rain or shine.
- Appropriate weather gear, comfortable shoes, bottled water, and camera are recommended.
- If paying for metered street parking, extra meter time beyond the average tour length listed is highly recommended.
- Rest stops are available along each tour route.
- All tours free for children under age 8, with a paying adult.
- Dogs and gratuities are always welcome!